On Saturday we had our 10 year High School Reunion. It was a great day and went by way to fast, just like the last 10 years have.
*********************************

Blast from the Past: Here is Robert and I on graduation day. He was 18 and I was a couple days shy of my 18th.

So the reunion began and I got to see a ton of old friends. This is Shalyse, Alyssa, and Me w/ our kids (minus BAM). We are all bloggers!!!
.JPG)
Lulu is trying to make a move on Kelly but Addie so called dibs before Lulu was even born.
.JPG)
Robert and Tom. Their senior year Robert wrestled in the 125 pound division and Tom was in the 171 pound division. They might have a little trouble making weight now-a-days.
.JPG)
Libby and I were great friends and even created a camping group called "the funky butt-loven chickens" (Shalyse was a part of the camping gang as well).

A group shot of a bunch of us girls. And random Terry Kingey. He snook into the shot, he was in 3 of my other pictures! Don't we look the typical polygamist family!
.JPG)
Me and Kristy worked at Nordstroms after high school. Neither of us were natural born sales-ladies. Thus, we left the glamorous life of retail for motherhood.

A group shot of the class of 98' (well, of those that attended the picnic).
.JPG)
Bailey is attempting to play with Hallie, but gets shot down time and time again. So sad :(
.JPG)
During clean up Bays was no help at all.
.JPG)
Addison couldn't have helped much with the cleanup, but sleeping, come-on, that's a total cop-out.
That evening the festivities of the class of 1998 continued at The Ram pub.

Me, Julie, Shalyse, Michelle, & Amy. All the Mormon girls in attendance (why wasn't Jenny in this shot? Jessica showed up later, Leigh was missed).
.JPG)
Ryan and Robert, started their first business together back in the 6th grade. They had a baseball card shop in Ryan's garage and made a killing one summer.
.JPG)
Me, Ryan, Hillary. I had a major crush on Ryan in 9th grade. The main reason for the crush is because I thought his last name was Ribbit making his initials RR. At the time Kerry and I had a pact to only like boys with double initials. A month later I found out his last name was really Tribbit. And thanks be given to my husband who walked right up to Ryan and said "you know Emily had a huge crush on you".
.JPG)
Hillary, Ben, and Me. I ran into Ben in the hallway and was so excited to see him. I said "HI Ben" he said "Hey, Emily . . . so how many kids do you have?" I tried to play it cool but he totally had me pegged.

Group shot
Me, Alyssa, Kali, Kim Hillary, Piper, Shalyse, Courtney, & Jessica.
It was such a fun night. And I am sad to inform you that NONE I repeat NONE of my ex-boyfriends showed up. But I tried to get some dirt on them for you.
Ryan G: Nothing
Kyle K: Living in Utah, going to school to become a P.A.
Andrew W: Living in Oregon, he married his high school sweet-heart.
Ryan H: Living in Oregon
Shaun P: Living in Las Vegas
Cyrus O: Nothing
Luke B: Married his high school sweet-heart, divorced, married again
Carl S: Nothing
Robert M: Living in Oregon, great husband, best dad
I am sad that I had to miss out! It looks like you guys had fun and everyone looks great!
ReplyDeleteHere's to the next 10 years!
That is awesome!! I loved seeing those pics of people I haven't seen in more than ten years. Michelle, Libby and Amy. Looks like you had a great time!! I have been trying to decide if I was going to come back for mine, October, we'll see.
ReplyDeleteOh Emily. Looks like fun. It is so nice when you actually have friends from HS that you want to see. My class wasn't my favorite and I think that most of the people that I would want to see wouldn't come. Lame huh. I am glad you had a good time though. I am sure John wishes he could of been there. Your family is beautiful btw.
ReplyDeleteShauna