Friday, July 4, 2008

Kyle Kidd





















Grade: 5th

How we hooked up: My 11 year old memory is horrible.

Length of relationship: I want to say 5 weeks.

A note from him: N/A

The breakup: This is a vivid memory. I told Kyle during recess that I didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore. The next thing I know the bell rings, Kyle comes into the classroom with bark chips stuck in his forehead. Eye witnesses say he spent the rest of recess banging his head into a tree. So sad :(

Memorable moment: A random coincidence. One day I gave Kyle a jolly rancher. It just happened to be his birthday and he was so glad I remembered. The next day he gave me a butterfinger to say thanks.




7 days to go!

4 comments:

  1. OK. Now it's letting me comment.

    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

    This is the funniest EVER! You and Roberto should never miss a reunion because you both know people and it will never be boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot you and Kyle 'went out'! TOO FUNNY! is he coming to the reunion???

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sidenote about the barkchips--that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em - this is the best idea EVER - I wish I had my Judson yearbook too. How funny. I don't remember the Kyle Kidd bark chip incident at all, and I went to school with you!!

    ReplyDelete