Monday, April 21, 2008

2 months vs. 2 years

My sister Bailey is the coolest.
I mean seriously just look at her.
I have been watching her very carefully.
I hope someday to be just as CRAZY, HYPER, and FUNNY as her.
Since I look up to her so much I thought I might compare our lives at 2 months and 2 years and see how close I'm getting to being just like my big sis.

Bailey has big feet and mine are tiny. She is actually a size 6 and I'm a size 0. But my feet are growing really fast and soon those big feet will make me fast just like Bay-Bay.

My sister (the juice monster) requires a large diaper. She wears a size 5 and I've just moved up to a size 1. That's right I'm growing. As I get bigger so does my diaper. I just hope Bailey will be out of her size 5's by the time I need them. That kid needs to go on the potty.

My big sister is STRONG and I'm not, see how she is pushing on my head. That hurt, kind-of. But she sure is teaching me how to be tough. I've learned how to lift up my head, grab things, and pull out my binky.


At 2 years old (almost) BAM likes to be everywhere. Mommy and Daddy say that Bailey doesn't know how to walk (because she runs none stop). Here she is playing in her kitchen and loving it.


At 2 months I like to be in my bassinet and sleep. While my sister is running around the house all day long I am sleeping. In the super active area I've got a lot of learning and growing to go. I'd love to run next to Bailey but mom keeps putting me on my tummy and it's like she flipped a switch and I'm out for at least an hour.


Bailey loves to get into trouble. She loves to color, but only with mommy and daddy's writing things. Sometimes mom puts Bailey in weird places to draw. That way she can't get away and draw on the walls.


I create my own trouble as well. By spitting up all over my clean clothes. My big sister was a huge pucker when she was a baby. I've tried my best to be just like her but I only require 3 burp clothes a day while Bailey required 3 burp clothes per feeding.


So I think I've proved my case and at two months old, I'm on my way to being just like Bailey.

She is so cool.
And look how much she loves me.
I get tons of hugs and kisses. It's the best.

3 comments:

  1. Dang cute post! I loved both your girl last week, they are so sweet! And Addie will be super cool like her sweet big sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, what a fabulous post! I don't think that Ashton wants to be like Makenna, but we'll see who baby #3 wants to be like this September...can't wait. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are so cute Em. I heard you had a play date with Hallie and Lulu? Wish I could have seen you all. Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete