We love Bailey, she is a joy to have around. She is an on-the-go kid that loves to read, get scared, be cuddled, and she is very KIND, but she has her moments of naughtiness. Here are just a few examples.
.JPG)
One day I wanted to make some banana bread (I had a lot of ripe bananas for some reason) and she wanted to help me bake. Everything was going loverly. BAM had her own bowl of "
ingredients" that she was stirring, so I turned my back to get something and this is what my floor looked like.
I left the kitchen to get a broom to sweep up her mess and this is what her face looked like. She actually ate a mixture of flour, baking soda, and salt. YUMMY!
When I get ready in the morning Bailey plays in the bathroom and steals things from my drawers. There have been many of times when I go without lotions or tweezers because she has hidden them from me. On this day I found her hiding in her room. She had stolen the toothpaste and was trying to stick things inside the tube. She also decided that she liked the minty taste and tries to eat the toothpaste every chance she gets.
I thought I had stopped her evil plan to destroy the tube of toothpaste but a few days later when I squeezed the toothpaste up the tube I felt something hard inside it. "WHAT IS THIS?" I asked myself. Bays had jammed a Q-tip down the tube. I hope it was sanitary because I'm still using the toothpaste.
For those of you that have never met Bailey you wouldn't know. Those that have met her know that she is obsessed with
HAIR. As a baby she would constantly play with mine, especially when she was tired or nursing. Now that her hair is longer she plays with her own hair all the time. She still strokes (sometimes pulls) my hair but her new favorite locks to pet are Addies.
.JPG)
BAM is very helpful with Addison. Here she is burping little sister. She comes up to me constantly and says "
old-aer" that's 'hold her' for those of you that speak English. She loves to hold Addie, burp Addie, and even nurse Addie, with her belly button (it's quite a sight).
On sunny days we play in the backyard and look for bugs. Bailey likes search for the bugs in the bushes and she likes for the bugs to crawl on her hands.
It's all very cute until she decided to
KILL the poor bug. She smooshes the innocent insect, throws it on the ground, wipes her fingers on her pants, and says "bye-bye bug". My response is "yes that bug is gone, gone for good".
BAM loves hats, anytime we are going outside she insists on having her hat and coat on. A new hobby is to put "
hats" on Addison. Her little sister is helpless, thus Bailey sees it as dress-up time. Sometimes it's a Tupperware lid, or it could be a book. Today it was a very dirty, very wet, very cheese-curdy burp cloth. She thought this was so funny she just laughed and laughed. Addie was okay with it so I didn't protest too much.
So lets all raise a sippy cup to my Juice-Monster (seriously, she drinks 60 ounces of "juice" a day) and say
"Bravo to your random acts of BAY-ness, Bravo!"
Love this post! How precious your little lady is :)
ReplyDeleteBennett thinks that I nurse from my belly button - I haven't corrected him! Bailey is darling and we lover her crazy side.
ReplyDeletethat was the funniest thing ever! Especially her bug squishing, and saying bye-bye bug! Love you Bays
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute...she seems like such a little ham!! I love the pictures of her with the bug! That is hilarious! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Emily! cutest little bug smoosher ever. And I'm thinking that that Addison is a perfect little bundle of Friesstieness.
ReplyDeleteI am glad to know that not only my kids keep me on my toes. All you can do is laugh, other wise you will go crazy. My mom likes to say that it's payback. :) Enjoy every mintue of it. Listen to the words "you're going miss this" by Trace Adkins. It is counrty, but worth listening to. It really put life in persective. One day these moments that drive us crazy, will one day move out and be gone.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your girls, they are beautiful.