Yes, our first date was awesome, but we didn't go to a tiki-torch restaurant, we went to Stuart Anderson (remember the Black Angus downtown), and the reason i went all out is because i knew i was probably not going to pay for another date the whole time we were together, which by the way was pretty much what happened. It's not because i didn't want to it's just she had money and i didn't (see 1st paragraph). She drove everywhere (95 trooper vs. 77 Toyota Celica and a screwdriver), she paid for almost everything, well, her parents paid for everything, and the only time we really hung out at my house as opposed to her 10 acre ranch, was if we wanted to make out a little. I guess my parents were a little less aware of what was going on.
As for the notes, someday I'm going to take them into the woods a burn them, they are way to mushy for a young 16 year old kid to be writing. I'm seriously a little embarrassed by them.
P.S. I'm clearly the best looking boyfriend by far
See you at the Reunion Events!

this is too funny! I love that your car with a screwdriver!
ReplyDeleteglad you guys made out a little....that's always fun! :-)
you should definitely write more posts, Robert, this one is hilarious!! i still laugh when i think of that story you told us about emily ditching you with your car broken down....
ReplyDelete