Monday, March 17, 2008

What does your child sleep with ? ? ?

A Blanket?
A Teddy Bear?
My child prefers to sleep with . . .
an ORANGE!
(you know the citrus fruit kind)
This picture is not staged.
The last couple of weeks Bailey has been demanding to sleep with certain stuffed animals (3 foot tall Winnie the Pooh bear), books (hard and soft covers), and blankets. But last night was a first. As I was getting her sippy-cup of milk ready for bed she noticed the oranges in the fridge and grabbed one. We read books with it and drank the milk with it. I kept trying to take it away but she refused to give it up. So last night Bailey slept with her silky blanket (her staple), a teddy bear, Elmo, and an orange! Hilarious!
Just a side note, at the grocery store this week Bailey held an orange in her lap the whole time. They musat have formed a bond back then.

BAM is being so helpful now-a-days. Here she is trying to pick up Addie. Bailey's new trick is to wipe up Addie's puke for me. So sweet.


I now this picture is blurry but Addison is really smiling at Bailey. She really loves her BIG sis.


And she loves to get kisses from her too. Addison prefers soft kisses but you get what you get from Bailey.


Another cute smile.

Oh, and HAPPY ST. PATTYS TO YA!

1 comment:

  1. ok SO funny! An orange? Hallie goes thru weird stages too. It's fun to watch what they come up with. I love that pic of Addie totally smiling at BAM...PRICELESS! I can't believe she smiles already...I'm excited for that! :-)

    ReplyDelete