Friday, June 20, 2008

OH MY CUTENESS . . .

I've been having mini-photo shoots with Addison when the opportunity presents itself (aka- Bailey is asleep/gone, good lighting, I'm not cleaning stuff). I did the same thing with Bailey when she was this age. In our living room we have pictures of Bailey in the nude with a bow tied around her waist, her tiny hand in mine, and her feet next to Roberts feet. We tried to do the same pictures with Ads but in different positions (thus we'll be able to tell the girls pictures apart, by their poses). So here a just a few of the cutest ones I've snapped so far.

For some reason Rob's feet are way smoother than mine, so he gets the feet pictures and I do the hand shots. I love the fat rolls on the ankle, I just want to eat them up!



We are not cowboy people but someday we might be a little bit country. This picture just makes me laugh.
******************
The next 4 pictures are very similar. If you are going to leave a comment at the end please tell me which one you liked best. The winner will probably be the one we frame and have in our house for years to come. Or at least we'll pull it out for Addison's first date!
#1
#2

#3

#4

NAKED BABIES ARE THE BEST!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I am so glad you commented on my blog. It's fun to catch up with you. Your baby shots are sooooo cute. I just love those baby rolls Addison has.

    And it was fun to see pics of your siblings/parents. Your right, we oughta do a get together like we used to do in the summers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented with the camera--#4 is totally my fav. And that would DEFINITELY be a pretty funny thing to show a first date! Talk to you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Em you are so good! I love all of them! They are so stinkin adorable. I would have to say that #1 is my fav though! Naked pictures are the best ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It was nice to look at your blog and see what you are up to. You're daughters are so cute and you are great at taking pictures, what a great skill. I will keep looking at your blog, thanks again.
    Nika

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the foot pic! hope you see you at the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i vote for #4... look at that face! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EMILY!!!! How excited to re-connect with you! I am so happy you left a comment on my blog! You and your family are so BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe you have to kids. Wow. I feel like time has just slipped by. It was so fun to look through your blog and see pictures of your mom and dad and brothers. Are you living in Salem? Are you in Kari's ward?

    I am so impressed with you photography. I like #4 the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! I would say #1 or #4.
    Love nakedness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hunting me (and the other Ramptons) down, Emily! Sorry it's taken me forever to respond. Kind of crazy finishing up the school year, wrapping up a house-sit, and getting out to Utah (Taylor teaches at BYU this summer). But now I'm breathing, and I love your blog! Your kids are adorable. And your shots are really great. It's great you've captured these beautiful images...before they get big!

    Hugs!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete