Thursday, July 10, 2008

Carl Sanders



















Grade: 9th

How we hooked up: Oh, this is so damning to my past character. Jeanne (one of my best friends) started to like Carl. She wanted me to figure out if Carl liked her, I was supposed to be the go-between mediator. So I started talking to Carl more and more, asking questions, getting to know him (I was gathering information for Jeanne). When my investigation was just about final Carl had caught on and informed me that he didn't like Jeanne, he liked ME! So he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. I mean I'd gotten to know him over the past couple of days and at that point I really liked him too. That was such a crappy move on my part. It's all about the 'hoes before bros'. Jeanne was pretty upset but we worked it out.

Length of relationship: 1 month

Boyfriends milestone: This turned out to be my first kiss on the lips. Yeah, I waited till I was 15 years old and there is nothing wrong with that.

A note from him:
Emily
Well I'm in Spanish right now. Senor is talking about some basketball game. Well no I'm in APS, didn't have time in last class. Mr. J is talking about Swiss bank accounts. I guess I'm not all that good at writing notes. Ben Zinner has got to be one of the funniest guys in the world. We have so much fun in this class. During lunch I'm going to have to work on a test in the library. I will still eat lunch with you because I want you. Try and get away from the other two at lunch. I can go to the varsity basketball game tonight, I hope you can go, it would be a bit more fun then hanging out at sprague. This weekend we should go to a movie or downtown and walk around. Now Mr. J is talking about bano surfin, whatever the hell that is . Piper just had a note or something about me. I don't really car, it's no big deal. I better go, I'll talk to you at lunch.
Carl Sanders

The break up: To be honest (if I remember it correctly) it came down to religion. Carl was Catholic and I am LDS. I recall us having several conversations on religion and it became a big deal. And I think he might have broken it off before me.

Memorable moment: Hands down, it would have to be the kiss. It was a big deal for me. School had been out for a while because there weren't very many people around. We both had to go home but were headed in different directions. We were holding hands walking off campus toward the LDS seminar building just off school boundaries. This was where we would go our separate directions. We stopped by the fence to say good-bye and Carl laid a big one on me. Well, it wasn't really big but it was a kiss on the lips. Then he kept walking home and I was on cloud 9. Eventually I got home but I can't remember how.




2 day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment