Addie's favorite food is freeze dried strawberries. When you get to the bottom of the bag there tends to be a lot of strawberry dust. Apparently she could eat this dust by the handfuls.
Welcome to our BLOG. In case you don't know, Robert and I went on our first date when I turned 16. Years later, we got married in the Portland Temple. Then we moved to Utah, graduated colleges, moved back to Oregon, had four beautiful girls, and are living the dream. Now Robert is attending Law School plus getting his MBA and I'm a stay at home mom with little job on the side. We are very blessed!
Love the strawberry smiley face.
ReplyDeleteand YES I am commenting on one of your posts AGAIN!!!
Validation baby VALIDATION! :)
love it! and who doesn't love strawberries, dried or otherwise? addie sure is the cutest li'l strawberry-faced girl ever, though.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the Validation baby Validation remark -- it was meant for a friend with a daughter named Addie also -- I got your blogs mixed up :) LOL
ReplyDelete