Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cyrus O'Connor



















Oh, I've been dreading this post. When people remember that Cyrus was my boyfriend they always make fun of me. So joke away, but I'm confident enough to say- it happened. Sadly all the teasing I've receive has caused me to repress most of my Cyrus memories but I will do my best.

Grade: 8th

How we hooked up: I've concluded from the notes I have from him, that I wrote I love Cyrus on some property of mine. Then it got shown to him. Eventually we became an item.

Length of relationship: 2 weeks

A note from him:

Hello Emily
Yes Cyrus is how you spell my name, good guess if you did guess. Pretty good way to get grounded kicking brother in balls. So do you have a soccer game this weekend. I have one on Saturday in Beaverton. I don't have a clue what your schedule is but you got mine all right. My B-day is Nov. 25, Yey Ryan was on my basketball team. Were you good friends with him. Katie gets on my nerves sometime don't tell her. I don't like Casey Horn very much. Well Tome didn't exactly show me but I looked over his shoulder and saw I love (heart sign) Cyrus. We are watch the gayest movie in Mr. Dicks class its about some silver smith and so thats how am writing this. I like and respect the way you said that stuff about LOVE. My parents don't care if girls call but I don't really like talking on the phone but if you want to call you can. What did you do for your parents. Yes I ride the bus on mon, wed, fri. on Tue, Thur I soccer practice you probably already know. I think am on the left bus 106 with Bree and Casey, Emily Nivens.

Love (heart sign) Cyrus

P. S. I'll have to see that Bear sometime.
P. S. S. I don't know how to fold notes.

The break up: I think I got tired of people asking me "Why are you going out with him?" and I couldn't give them a reasonable answer. Plus, all the jokes were really getting to me. All we had in common was soccer and no 14 year old relationship can last with soccer as the foundation.

Memorable moment: Uuuummmmmhhhh . . . I have nothing. I've been trying to recall a Cyrus memory ever since I started this countdown and I've got notin'. I remember talking about our soccer tournaments, there ya happy now!


2 days to go!

3 comments:

  1. peter is still laughing about the dollar bills in the background of the myspace profile....we miss you guys! can you send us some of your pics when you get a chance?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying right now...absolutely dying. I have to say I think I am the only person that did not know the two of you were an item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to cringe when I saw this photo! You obviously feel the same :) And I am wondering, am I the Katie that is getting on his nerves? And a larger question, wasn't HE the one on everyones nerves!?

    ReplyDelete