Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sisters night out!

Last week the stars aligned and I was able to have a girls night out with my sister-in-law
(Robert's pseudo-sister-in-law) Wendy. Robert had a business meeting in Portland the same day that Fancy Pants had it's Glam Night. After their meeting Robert and John watched the kids and we went to get some much needed R & R. Fancy Pants is this great children's boutique and they were having a Glam night for their customers. They have the most adorable girls clothing. And if I had the money I would totally drop 150$ on an outfit, but I don't (and it's just wrong to buy dry clean only clothes for babies).
The glam night was great. They had finger foods for us to eat. Wendy and I both ate three mini-wrap sandwiches. They had make-up artists from MAC there and even a plastic surgeon giving botox and juvaderm shots. We didn't partake in the injectables, we felt it was a little premature at our ages.

My personal shopper (Kerry) was there. The Style Co. was there networking and finding new clients.


Wendy and I opted for some manicures. It was nice to get pampered but weird to do it while people are shopping around you. I loved the sugar scrub and hand massage. I could do that everyday.


The shop is too cute and I found tons of matching outfits that Bailey and Addison could wear. I ended up getting some hair bows for Addie. They are fancy barrettes that grab onto the few threads of hair that she has.



The Style Co.
Amy, Kerry, and me. Hey girls, I need an outfit for my high school reunion. I have no idea what to wear. Any ideas?
I had a great time with Wendy. It was so nice to get away, even if it was for only three hours.
****************************
Rob and I stayed the night at John & Wendy's house after the glam night. In the morning we headed home and we brought Caden with us. Since it was nice weather and actually warm Bailey and Caden played in the backyard.

Bailey was very shy when it came to the sprinklers.


And Caden wanted nothing to do with the things. He just wanted to go inside.


But when the hose became detached from the sprinkler Caden couldn't get enough of the water. Bailey and Caden took turns spraying the water from the hose for over thirty minutes.


Eventually, Bailey got tired of the water and left. But Caden continued on and he even turned on me. I didn't know that a tiny two year old was capable of chasing you with water. He was dangerous.

1 comment:

  1. How did you get invited to that? That sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete