Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kyles Graduation

This weekend we headed down to Corvallis to celebrate Kyle's Graduation from High School. We are very proud of Kyle (Roberts oldest nephew) and all his accomplishments.

Here is Kyle on his big day opening all those cards. That kid made out like a bandit.

Roger, the proud Papa taking pictures. I can't believe you are the father of a high school graduate. You're so old, but not really.

Here is Stacy (Roberts sister) helping Kyle open his cards. He had so many family members there that he couldn't keep them all straight. Stacy had to read the name on card and point people out so Kyle could properly thank them.


Addie fell fast asleep in the arms of her cousin Jordy. I was very surprised because she was starving and should have been screaming in his arms but she preferred to take a nap.


Very peaceful and too cute!


Bailey and Caleb (3.5 year old) played and tried to share the toys. But sometimes they had to go their separate ways and play alone for a little while.

We had a great time celebrating Kyles huge accomplishment and wish him continued success in the years to come. And he should have success, as long as he avoids altercations that resemble last new years eve!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how old Bailey is! When you said she has the same swimsuit that Shelby has, I thought"how cute, a little itty-bitty swimsuit!" I totally forgot that she is a big girl now. It makes me so jealous to see the Oregon scenery!!! I sure wish I coul be there.

    ReplyDelete