Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pukey-McGee

Today has been a messy one. Addison produced the mess but it's really my fault. I've been giving into temptation the last couple of days. There was ice cream left over from the birthday party and a great chocolate sauce that Rob made to go over strawberries. All in all I only ate a little but it clearly doesn't agree with Ads.
Lets just say she's gone through three outfits today, four bibs, five burp clothes, and Roberts shirt is soaked (somehow he brings out the worst/big burps in her). It reminds me of the early Bailey days (old nick-name "Puke-mister"). So I need to discipline myself and go back to the sucky diet of NO chocolate, NO milk, and NO caffeine. Yeah, for Addison, Suck for me.

1 comment:

  1. oh I am so sorry Emmy! I have not been good at my diet either. but lulu is still kinda the same so I don't really think it's bothering her.

    but I am really sorry for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete