We celebrated fathers day with my family on Saturday (it worked best with all of our schedules). So up to P-town we went. The weather was great, we ordered take-out, which was even better, and I chatted it up with my sister-in-laws.
.JPG)
We were there to celebrate Bob or Bab to some of you. We got him some WWII DVD set from the History
channel. They are in black and white and everything. We also got him the Band of Brothers mini-series. I highly doubt mom will get to watch any of her shows for the next week or so. He loved them.
.JPG)
Mom loves the
grandbabies. And Addie loves her.
.JPG)
Addie came in this outfit and Sarah owned it, so Genet re-dressed her for another photo opt. The outfits are misleading. Addie has got a good 3 pounds on her cousin (at least!)
The brothers played some b-ball.
.JPG)
Caden even got in a shot or two.
.JPG)
Danielle with Haven looking so happy.
.JPG)
Myself and Wendy. Can you tell that she just got back from LA and I've been stuck in this cloud called Oregon.
John & Caden, I wonder who Caden got his lips from.
.JPG)
Wendy and Ads, we just love those cheeks.
.JPG)
Danielle and her other daughter
Myah.
.JPG)
Rob w/ Ads and Mark w/ Sarah-
beara.
It was a great day and fun to see the family. We love you dad, you're the best.
Fun to see Friesses! (Did I spell that right?)
ReplyDelete