Welcome to our BLOG. In case you don't know, Robert and I went on our first date when I turned 16. Years later, we got married in the Portland Temple. Then we moved to Utah, graduated colleges, moved back to Oregon, had four beautiful girls, and are living the dream. Now Robert is attending Law School plus getting his MBA and I'm a stay at home mom with little job on the side. We are very blessed!
ok, when that pic popped up before the rest of the page had loaded i TOTALLY thought that you had photoshopped some image of brent!! that's crazy!
ReplyDelete39 years! that's so long, and awesome!
Aww how sweet! Congrats to them...and your mom still hasn't changed! She looks just a beautiful now as she did then!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS Sha-rone and Bab!!! they are so cool and yes, they both look EXACTLY the same. hold crap! what is their secret??
ReplyDeleteI love your dad..he was the best dentist. he even gave me my very own laughing gas mask to take home. strawberry flavored and everything! :-)
and you know how much i love your mom...you are lucky to have such great role models!
Your mom looks amazing, but why is she marrying Brent - that's just weird.
ReplyDelete-e
your mom is such a good looking lady -then and now.
ReplyDeletehey, I'm in town. Let's hang out and talk baby stuff.