I ask again . . .
A night stand?
Some decorations?
Me getting some needed sleep?
D. All of thee above
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All of those choices could be correct but the real answer to the questions is:
Yes, as of tonight/today Addie has taken up residence in another room. For one, she has out grown the bassinet. And second, I need more sleep and hearing her every yawn, peep, and burp (as sweet as they are) is keeping me up. I am a little saddened by this new development because it's just so sweet to wake up to her smiling face in the morning. But hopefully with this change I'll be the one waking up in the morning with a smile on my face.
Wish me luck!

that before and after picture thing was great--and good luck, hopefully you can get some solid sleep!
ReplyDeleteI totally guessed it before looking at the second picture...I so remember that day with Jack!! It was a sad yet great day! That just means she is getting to be a big girl now!:) Im sure you will both do just great! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you find any secrets. Sarah's been sleeping in her own room for a month now and I'm still getting up 2x a night! AARGH!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found my blog! We should really get together for some play times. I am baby sitting a little two year old, and I am sure she would love to argue over something being "mine" with your daughter!
ReplyDeleteAlso, we moved Owen to his crib a few weeks ago and it was sad not to have him in the room next to us! But, I agree that it helps you sleep aot better because you don't wake at the little fusses.