Monday, September 1, 2008

They're 2, 3, & 4 !!!

This weekend we celebrated the kiddos August birthdays.
Caden turned 2!

Bennett turned 3!


Myah turned 4!

It had been over a month since Sarah and Addison had seen each other.


The kids made their own individual cake. Jackson chose chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and then he covered it in M&M. Man that kid loves chocolate.


Bailey made a cake too, but she frequently got distracted by all the candy and just ate it instead of decorated with it.


Then we had a dance party.



Dan made Danielle a cake. Myah thought it was a snowman pooping, but it really is Danielle in her pregnant state. Man he sucks at cake decorating.


And we always have to have comparison photos of Sarah and Addie. Or skinny minnie and chunky monkey as I like to call them.
We had a great time with the fam and just want to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
Caden
Bennett
&
Myah!

4 comments:

  1. Addie is so stinkin cute! I love the chunky babies...they are always the best and you can just nibble on their cheeks! She is adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you~
    Just catching up on your blog! You girls are so cute!! LOVE the chubby thighs! Why can't that be cute forever!!!???
    You look great! Tell Kerry I said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Not a clinker in the bunch ... all GORGEOUS kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we could have been there! Looks like fun. I appreciated your note on the blog. Unfortunately, I cannot get called to be a teacher to save my life - I am now the Education Counselor. I would have loved to compare notes. It's a big grr for me because I think RS teacher is the best calling in the world.
    Thanks again for the pics!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete