AT THE TERRIBLE TWO'S!
I have no pictures so I'll paint a visual picture for you.
I'm driving to the grocery store, Bailey is in the back sitting in her car seat (ya, I'm responsible like that). Bailey shouts out "oange juse" (that's orange juice for the lay person). She continues shouting "oange juse, oange juse". I grab her sippy cup and pass it back to her. Bailey leans forward in her car seat and literally rips the sippy cup from my hand and hugs the cup for dear life. She then does the Heisman trophy pose (or a stiff arm approach) and shouts in full volume
"My juse Addie!"
I laughed out loud, it was just too funny. First, Addie was strapped down in her car seat. There is no way she can move and grab your sippy cup. Second, Addie is fast asleep and doesn't even know you've got your sippy cup. Third, Addie is a baby! Like she could really take your sippy cup from you!
The terrible two's are here and they are here to stay. And the muddy grubby MINE, MINE, MINE is in full affect as well.

HAVE FUN!!! At least she's so stinking cute!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, I have a feeling some very entertaining blog posts are coming our way. Especially after three days of potty training. I am on the edge of me seat! :) Good Luck! Take notes and what does and doesn't work, I'll need pointers in a few years! :)
ReplyDeleteTwo's are delightful compared to the traumatic three's! Just wait!!! Ha Ha Ha~!
ReplyDelete