Saturday, March 1, 2008

He got IN

This is Brent Friess . . .
(also known as Bob Friess Jr.)
and he is coming home, because . . .
he got into DENTAL SCHOOL!!!

He'll be attending OHSU


in Portland Oregon.

Come September he'll look like this.

We are so PROUD and excited to have another Friess move back home.


3 comments:

  1. So much happy news for the fabulous Friess family! Congrats everyone! (I like the photo you put up of OHSU- that's the prettier side of campus as the detnal school is so darn ugly and old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post. I heard the great news from Lisa and David. how fun that most of you will all be back in Oregon. Addy is a doll by the way....so is Sarah:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post. I heard the great news from Lisa and David. how fun that most of you will all be back in Oregon. Addy is a doll by the way....so is Sarah:)

    ReplyDelete