and as an ice cream lover, I find it my duty to inform you that today this place is giving it out for
FREE!!!

Stop by your local Cold Stone Creamery today between the hours of 5:00 and 8:00 pm, and you’ll be treated to a free 3 oz. serving of either Jack or Emily’s Creation (Peanut butter based or Oreo based flavors).
seriously???? free? i think we may have to make the trip!
ReplyDeletethanks for the tip emmy. and the other day was so much fun! thanks for organizing it, we really need to do it more often!
tell the Owners we say : "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey- i keep forgetting to email her, dangit! "
ReplyDeleteHer name is Jenna by the way-
Oh my gosh I totally missed it! Dang! And I love ice cream and being FREE makes it even better! :)
ReplyDeleteI missed this? Are you seriously telling me the truth? Wha?
ReplyDeleteNO! I mourn. I mourn. I mourn some more.
I wish I would've known! Seriously, free ice cream from my favorite creamery?!? I think that Cold Stone is my favorite place for ice cream...I'm more of a sorbet girl myself, but when I do have ice cream, it has to be Cold Stone! Hmmmm...maybe I'll get on the "free" wagon next year.
ReplyDeleteok, this has nothing to do with this post, but i thought since i was on here it'd be easier than emailing...
ReplyDeleteanyhow, have you guys started watching "Spain...on the road again"? i don't even know what channel its on but you guys would like it i think. it's mario batali, mark bittman, and gwyneth paltrow on a culinary road trip thru spain.
they put the first episode free on itunes if you use that, otherwise you'd have to look it up if you aren't already watching it. it's AMAZING.