Thursday, April 3, 2008

HEY . .

. . . ANONYMOUS
ya you, . . . you non-blogger you.
You know who you are . . .
you're ANONYMOUS!
(actually you are friends or family that don't blog)
But not for long.
I've made it possible for you to share your view point.
(even though you're a non-blogger)
You can now make comments on my blog.
(please make them nice)
Just check the anonymous button
and leave your name at the end so I know who is being so nice.
So comment away, if you want.
GO OLYS!

4 comments:

  1. go oly's? you are a crack-up! LOL

    i called you back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack my up with the Go Oly! comment! Can you believe that we have our 10 year this summer! Where has the time gone?!? Can't wait to see everyone again! Hope the "dairy" fast is going well. Sure thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. em....no such luck with the fast!! mine is crankier!!! I really think it's reflux. she freaks out when i try to feed her! CRAPPY!!! let's get together this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em was this meant for me???? cause I'm a non-blogger and a non-comment leaver???? KEJ

    ReplyDelete