Monday, April 7, 2008

Lots of Visiting

We had a long weekend and for some reason we had a lot of visitors come to town. On Thursday Kerry came to town, so we had dinner with her. Sorry no pictures, but we had a great time with The Johnson crew. The boys played pool and us girls chatted.
On Friday Wendy & Caden came down and my Grandpa came up, and we all met in Salem. Bailey is really taking to Great-Grandpa John. He makes all these funny faces and sounds. She just can't get enough of it.

Then she got to draw with her cousins, Myah & Haven. Good thing the markers were washable. The ink was all over the table, her hands, and clothing.


Great-Grandpa John actually played with play dough. BAM made him a play dough mustache and he gladly entertained her. He enjoyed having more hair.

Things only got better when Bays got to take a bath with Caden. To her great joy she got to pour water over his head. She hates this during her bath time and Caden was okay with it but not pleased. She loves the power and he's too easy going to make a real fuss.

To end the night, she ran around the house and tried to surprise this old man. She just kept running round and round until GG John tuckered out.

**************

Then on Sunday we had Robert's Sisters families come over to meet Addison.

Cousin Emily was so excited to hold Addie. Notice in the following pictures she is always around the baby just waiting for another chance to hold her.

Aunt Stacy liked all the smiles that Addison was giving.


Addie stayed awake long enough for Aunt Lisa to get a snuggle.


Brayden was loving all over Addie and later told his sister "I got to hold her for five minutes!"

That night we went to my parents house for dinner. The danny's brought over their new bird- Lily. Bailey had a great time watching and holding her. She wouldn't eat any dinner because she wanted to watch the bird in her cage. Fun for her, frustrating for her mother.

************
We loved having all the family come and visit us. The only down side, was we missed a lot of conference and then got the call that we are speaking at church this Sunday. The topic . . . CONFERENCE, of course. Thank goodness Mom Tivoed it, so now I can watch it all, choose a talk and prepare my talk.

If I don't blog for a while, you'll know why. I'm preparing my "you better watch conference or else you'll get called out and be in big trouble" talk.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little family you have!! I look at your blog and so I feel like I talk to you all the time but really, no. Funny thing, Adam and I have to talk at church this week too. That will be fun for us all. Miss you!
    Erica Hensley

    ReplyDelete