Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Quick Question

WHO DOES ADDISON LOOK LIKE?
Everyone always asks of tells you who your newborn looks like, so I thought I'd throw the question out to the general blogging community. When Bailey was born she was all Montgomery and then she slowly morphed into looking like me. But Addison is a better mix of Friess & Montgomery. Everyone has differing opinions and it's quite the debate around our house. Some say she is definitely my child, others think she looks like grandma Tammie. A lot of people see Robert in her face and some say she is a carbon copy of Bailey.
So what do you think? Look at all the pictures and then place your vote in the top right corner. I've used our baby pictures along with Addies to help you judge.
This is baby ROBERT.
This is baby ADDISON.
(Just for kicks)
This is baby BAILEY.

This is baby ADDISON.
This is baby EMILY.

Submit your VOTE- top right.


1 comment: