.
WHY? You may ask.
.
Is it for a . . .
DIET?
BODY CLEANSE?
TORTURE?
or
ADDISON?
.
You guessed it. It's all for dear Addison. Her little body has had a rough life, so I'm avoiding these food. That's all dairy products (I really miss my two bowls of cereal each day), chocolate (which surprisingly hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be), and caffeine (just my luck, Utah is the only state that sells full strength caffeine free DP). In a couple of weeks I'll slowly re-introduce one food group (yes, I view these three categories as food groups, don't you?) at a time and see what kind of effect it has on the little one. So far she is doing much better, not as fussy, less tummy pain, and/or irritating burps. Wish both of us luck!




oh what we do for our kids, even if it is going to us kill us. :)
ReplyDeleteBut if "baby" isn't happy, no one is happy! I'll have a diet Dr. Pepper for you and think of you as I drink it. Good luck!
Thanks for all the help with the background! Sorry about having to give up all that yummy stuff! I will eat some chocolate and drink some milk for you!! (I dont drink pop so cant help ya there!) :)
ReplyDeleteok, ever since you told me this i started too. it's been a week now. she's a little better...so that's good! i am dying without all of it though. I LOVE cereal too, so I use Mocha Mix (i love that stuff). And we now drink caffiene free coke (it's ok...but it's no DEW).
ReplyDeleteI am actually going to the lactation lady tomorrow just to make sure I'm on the right track.
I am pretty sure Lulu has a hernia-not fun!
i will call you tomorrow!!! your message was hilarious! :-)
ReplyDeleteCan you use soy milk? The vanilla flavor tastes okay on cereals. Down here on the island all we have is powdered milk or boxed milk from the shelves. Its horrible! I can't wait to taste cold, refreshing cow's milk again in seven months. Youre a mom-trooper Emily.
ReplyDelete