Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sad, Happy, Mixed Emotions

Sad News:

It's always best to give the bad news first. It makes the good news that much sweeter.


Five days ago the Danny's moved away.

Bailey misses these girls so much!


Just look how well they get along (as they watch TV).


Happy News:

Today Brentykins is
Graduating from here:



It's a huge accomplishment. We are very proud!


Good/Sad news:



Yesterday, Brent (see above photo) made the BYU Ballroom Dance Tour Team.

This too is a huge accomplishment.




The sad news is if he decides to join the Touring Team he will stay in Utah for two more years and we want him to come to Oregon.


Either way he's got an exciting future ahead of him.



Those are some Sad, Happy, and Mixed Emotions.


Sure is a lot to go through in five days.

3 comments:

  1. So sad to see them go! I'm sure you guys will be making trips back and forth to visit eachother often though!

    Congrats to Brent. that is so cool. maybe one of these days we'll see him on Dancing with the stars! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you have happy news to offset the sad news! Congrats to Brent, I'm so impressed! And hey, don't we ALL want to get back to Oregon? It's AMAZING! I miss it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Emily! I was using a google reader account that was just like e-mail that would bold the blogs that I read if they had been updated. So, that was helpful and saved me a lot of time, but I just really feel like I need to spend my time doing more things for my home and family. I have really enjoyed keeping up to date with you. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete