Bailey and Caden had their second preschool fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch. It fit in perfectly with our pumpkin curriculum. I'm not sure which farm you go to during this season but if you live in Oregon you should be going to Bauman Farms.
Hands down it's the best pumpkin patch around.
Once again this fieldtrip turned into a family activities, but we love our cousins so it was great. The rain came out a few times but most of the activities at Bauman Farms are covered so we stayed dry the whole time.
It was cold and rainy but we are true Oregonians and braved the elements.
The kids could've spent all day at the obstacle courses.
Hay tunnels
Huge slides.
Caves, tire ladders, bumpy slides . . .
Canyon and Michelle (Wendy's sister).
This picture is hillarious. Caden is pulling Haven, who is pulling Bailey to the top of the hay mound.
Bennett's hat hair was a sight to see.
We saw the 1,300 pound pumpkins.
Much bigger than Addie and Sarah.
We spent a good 20 minutes inside the hazelnut room. Instead of a ball pit for the kids to jump into, they had a hazelnut pit.
All of us ended up going in. It was really fun, just don't run or you're feet will on fire. Worst yet is when your foot is deep in the hazelnuts and someone steps ontop of your food crushing more nuts ontop of your foot. Ouch!
"Cannon Ball"
We tried the rock wall.
Addie was not a fan.
Off to the pumpkin patch and corn maze.
Cohen, Haven, Bailey, Myah, & Addie
Searching for her perfect pumpkin.
She couldn't resist stepping in the puddles.
"I like this vone"
The rain started as we headed into the store.
Bay's with her pumpkin . . . so proud.
Addie's green pumpkin.
Too much fun!
Expecially when we got to have free apple cider samples and bought our apple cider donuts.
Not pictured activities include petting zoo, wooden fort, and playground.
Seriously, does your pumpkin patch even compare?
Well, on the weekends Bauman farms has even more activities like a zip line, dark maze, food court, apple cannons, peddle cart races and lots more.
We had an amazing time. We would've stayed longer but the rain got to be too much.
I should get paid for this post.







I agree that you should get paid for this post. It is great advertising. I still have never been to a pumpkin patch, but you've made them sound more appealing.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love Bauman Farms! It is definitely the BEST pumpkin patch anywhere! I've even convinced people up here (four hours away) to go visit! I've been meaning to go during the Fall festivities for years now but it never works out. Oh, well. We go almost every time I go home. Glad you got to go!
ReplyDelete