THEN:
NOW:
Today Robert and I have our 9 year anniversary. But Mondays are kind of lame so we celebrated on Friday. We dropped the kids off with Wendy and then went to dinner at Paley's Place in downtown Portland. The food was amazing and we loved the atmosphere of the restrurant. Then we went to the movie theatre and saw Social Network. The movie was good, plus it as just fun to go to the movies and see something on the big screen. After the movie we went to Papa Hydens on 23rd and enjoyed the banana cream pie (it's Heaven). The fun continue as we slept-in on Saturday morning. I got 10 hours of sleep and it was such a treat to sleep uninterupted. Since I was feeling so good I went on my "long" run for the week while Rob continued to sleep. The rest of the day was low-key until we had to pick the girls back up. Overall, a great 24 hours just the two of us.
I love it when I get alone time with Rob and we get to go out. It's so fun to be with him. Robert makes me so happy and makes me feel good about myself. He's an amazing husband and I'm so glad I snatched him up 9 years ago.
Love ya babe!



Happy Love day to you both!
ReplyDelete9 years- that's awesome! Sounds like a fun night. I don't think I ever met Robert, but you're cool so he must be too. :) Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, so sweet! Glad you got some time alone, they don't happen enough. Happy 9 years!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!! I am so glad you got to spend so much time together to celebrate. You look gorgeous as always in that picture!
ReplyDelete