Sunday, October 17, 2010

Haven's Baptism

On October 4th Haven (my niece) turned 8.
Her baptism was held on Saturday the 16th.
We are so proud of Haven for deciding to join the church. I know her life we be richly blessed from this point forward.

A group hot of my family and some of Danielle's family came in from Utah.

The proud Danny's family-
Danielle, Cohen, Haven, Dan, & Myah.

Later that evening Danielle announced that she is expecting baby #4, due mid May.
We are very excited. Expect I was on course to be pregnant along with her. Meaning, while I was preggers with Bailey, Wendy was preggers at the same time with Caden. And when I was due with Addie, Genet was preggers with Sarah. So you see I was on track to be preggers with each of my sister-in-laws, but not this time. The danny's moved too fast for us cause our #3 isn't even on the books. She says it's her last so it looks like I've lost my opportunity. Oh well, congrats again we can't wait to meet this baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment