hey emily! foprgive my typing, i am nursing the new babe! just wanted to see how the apartment thing is going for ya! hope all is great! i had a dream about collecting rent and i thought of you! yes, the memories will haunt you! take care!
Welcome to our BLOG. In case you don't know, Robert and I went on our first date when I turned 16. Years later, we got married in the Portland Temple. Then we moved to Utah, graduated colleges, moved back to Oregon, had four beautiful girls, and are living the dream. Now Robert is attending Law School plus getting his MBA and I'm a stay at home mom with little job on the side. We are very blessed!
hey emily! foprgive my typing, i am nursing the new babe! just wanted to see how the apartment thing is going for ya! hope all is great! i had a dream about collecting rent and i thought of you! yes, the memories will haunt you! take care!
ReplyDeleteI loved the Family Portrait time! So Fun!
ReplyDeleteHave you taken a blogcation? Because that's just annoying.