Cohen Daniel Friess
Son to Dan & Danielle Born: Sunday, January 25th @ 3:47 pm
Weight: 8 lbs 13 ozs
Length: 21 inches
My sister-in-law Danielle did amazing during the delivery. This was her third pregnancy and she decided to do this delivery au-natural. She labored for several hours using hypo-birth and finally delivered Cohen in a water bath. I'm so proud of her. The last two grandchildren were delivered naturally and I think they are starting a trend. So if/when Wendy gets preggers she'll be doing the same, right!?! I'm seriously considering it but I've got years to make that decision.
This is Cohen 6 days old and Bailey. She is obsessed with him. Everyday since she set her eyes on him she's been asking to see him, hold him, and kiss him. Big Congrats to the proud parents. I'm so pumped you've got a boy (and a little jealous). Enjoy him while he is small cause at that weight he's going to get big fast.

Dan and Danielle have the prettiest babies. So cute.
ReplyDeleteYou would rock a natural childbirth! I will cheer you on any day to do it. (And give you some great things to read if you are interested! Little Addison is so big and both girls are darling!
ReplyDelete