Thursday, January 15, 2009

11 months . . .

Addison Paige
is 11 months of age!!!
Thanks Aunt Danielle for my cute headband and bow. I look like a girl now.

I practice walking every day and am up to 10 steps in a row. I'm so proud of myself and so are mommy and daddy.


My new favorite food is banana bread. Today I literally licked my plate clean. It was really fun, you should try it some time.

This is my favorite activity. I go into the bathroom, open the cabinet, and pull out all the drawers full of baby stuff. I shake the noise makers, try to eat random things, and eventually get caught by mom. Just the other day I ate a suppository! I don't recommend doing that.


And here are two short video's of me in action. Really one is 15 seconds the other is like 8, so if you've got 30 more seconds to read my post you should check out my new move. WALKING!!!



I can not be held responsible for any shotty camera work, I'm just a baby and these parents are all I have to work with.

6 comments:

  1. verrrry impressive! you are lucky, though, little miss addison, to have such great parents that document these milestones (and troublesome adventures) of yours.
    thanks, em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is a cutie!!! can you believe these babies are getting so old...it makes me SAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh~ I love those chubby little thighs!! When does that suddenly become not good!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em she is such a cutie! I cant believe she is 11 months already...man how time flies! She is getting so big and cuter every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little girl. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete