A week after Sunriver we got to have our last "Christmas" with the Montgomery's.

Addie got a lot of cool gifts, Bailey played it cool like she was showing Addie how it all worked but really she wanted to play with the baby toys.

Eventually she got into her own gifts and really like all the stuff grandma and grandpa gave her.

We got Tammie just what she wanted, pictures of her granddaughters.

BAM enjoying some of grandpas Captain crunch berries.
.JPG)
Adders showing her made walking skills.
.JPG)
Addie lover her some grandma.
The next day we all drove to Corvallis to hang out with Robert's sisters and their families.

The boys got into Rock band. Robert really got into singing Micheal Jackson songs. He got into character a little too much, I'll spare you the details but we were all laughing pretty hard.

Emily Ann and Bailey Anne having some lunch and excited to see each other.

Someone handed Bailey the mic and she sang her little heart out. Well, she really just shouted and made up words to the songs but she did try to stay in tune.

Emily just adores Addie and I think Addie feels the same about her.

Keisha and Tammie wondering when the men are going to stop rocking out and talk to them.

Caleb and Bailey racing cars. A few fights erupted over who got to hold what car but they loved playing with each other.
And then Christmas was officially over and I was sad. But I am very grateful for the time I got to spend with our families and the memories we made.
No comments:
Post a Comment