It is officially Autumn and this is my favorite season! I just love, love, love, love, LOVE this season! The smells, the weather, and the feelings are the best. So this is what I've been up to.
I'm wearing this
I'm burning this
I'm baking this
I gave this to my daughter as a toy
I'm drinking this
I hope you all are enjoying the fall season and doing some of these things too.
They make me happy.

I'm still feeling a little resistance to fall...maybe if I make pumpkin bread I'll make my peace with it!
ReplyDeletei agree with amy. i still want SUMMEr! but I'll take some of that apple cider please!
ReplyDeleteOh girl.. i'm right there with you.. i'll let you in on a secret.. i decorated for HALLOWEEN 3 wks ago! i'm crazy i know. THE BEST CANDLES are at Corky's Daughter- called Tyler Candles. all the scents are amazing but you
ReplyDeleteHAVE to get mulled cider. It smells exactly like apple cider and burns FOREVER-- Tell marie i said hi!
I am so with you! I LOVE fall and am more than ready for summer to be over! I love everything about fall and have already started my baking and crock pot cookin! And I would have to agree with Kat...the Tyler candles are amazing! Love them! :)
ReplyDeleteamen, em! i love fall as well, i only wish it lasted longer than a month here. the snow almost always shows up on halloween! argh!
ReplyDeletei wish we were closer, i'd come over for some yummy sweet breads and cider...are the leaves changing there too? it's gotten so much colder...i like this post, it totally gets me in the mood for fall. have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteFall really is a great season! I posted some pictures on my blog, just because I enjoy it so much!
ReplyDelete