Alright, Fall is awesome huh! You're awesome for planning the baby shower. :) Family events are so fun! And the job/apartment/moving I hope they all end up being in the area! :) Good luck with everything!
em, i don't see "take a nap" in that list of to do's. life is never dull, right? where are you moving to? be sure and update us on your new digs and your address so you can receive the 2008 installment of our family photo!
Welcome to our BLOG. In case you don't know, Robert and I went on our first date when I turned 16. Years later, we got married in the Portland Temple. Then we moved to Utah, graduated colleges, moved back to Oregon, had four beautiful girls, and are living the dream. Now Robert is attending Law School plus getting his MBA and I'm a stay at home mom with little job on the side. We are very blessed!
What do you mean moving? Let me know what the decorations look like so I can decorate the diaper cake accordingly!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Amber
good luck with your busy schedule! and where the heck are you guys moving? portland?!
ReplyDeleteAlright, Fall is awesome huh! You're awesome for planning the baby shower. :) Family events are so fun! And the job/apartment/moving I hope they all end up being in the area! :) Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeletebusy busy!!!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you tomorrow night...should be FUN! :-)
em, i don't see "take a nap" in that list of to do's. life is never dull, right? where are you moving to? be sure and update us on your new digs and your address so you can receive the 2008 installment of our family photo!
ReplyDelete