Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby Mama #1

This is Leigh . . .
. . . she is having a . . .
. . . this is the baby shower I threw her.
We've been friends since her birth (I'm a month older) and it was a great pleasure to "shower" her with gifts and make this diaper cake.
The cute baby mama and her mama. Precious!
Me, Cody, Leigh, & Shalyse. Any day now that blonde haired little baby boy will be born. Good Luck Leigh!
.
PS. Thanks to anyone that helped with create the beautiful food, decorations, etc.. Thanks to Sarah P. for the decorating ideas I stole from her blog. And thanks to those that attended this shindig, Leigh was worried no one would show up. You all made it a great shower.

7 comments:

  1. I love the cute sign. It looks like a great shower. It seems like EVERYONE is having boys right now. Strange how it seems to go in spurts, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby showers are so cute and Leigh looks great prego! It seems like you all had a great time and that cake is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Leigh looks Great!! Glad there are more of us having boys!! Looks Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. leigh is such a cutie prego gal! and it looks like the shower was a huge success! i really need to come home and visit, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Baby boy sign....how did you do that?! :) Im doing a baby shower for Mindy and would love to make a sign that cute. Email me if you want at anpayne2@hotmail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great shower. Emily, you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're my fav. Thank you THANK YOU you darlin girl.

    ReplyDelete