Saturday, March 15, 2008

SERIOUSLY . . .


. . . a MONTH has already gone by. Addison is a month old and I can't believe it. Where does the time go? These are a few of our favorite pictures from the last 30 days.










Bailey has been great. She loves to rub Addie's hair, she loves hair in general. She is great at getting me diapers and loves to help change "peepee". And she always has to give Addie a good night kiss before bed.



Addison is not a huge fan of her baths but she loves to suck her thumb. And that helps the situation go more smoothly.














This is Grandma with the two girls and this is a position I find myself in throughout the day. I'll be rocking Addie and Bailey just has to join us.





Rob loves the smell of babies breathe.


















Addison sleeps best on her tummy, but I only let her do it during the day when I can check on her.


At birth she weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces. At a three weeks old she weighed 9 pounds 6 ounces. She is a healthy, hearty little girl.











We love having Addie in our family and hope that the next 30 days slow down so we can enjoy her even more.




6 comments:

  1. She looks like such a sweet baby. Is she treating you well at night?! It really is hard to believe that she is a month old. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, that picture of Bailey looking in on Addison (the last one) is so precious! I am so happy for you guys -- what an awesome family you have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is adorable! Its amazing how the time flies when you have a new baby! I still cant believe my little boy will be 8 months old this month! I hope you all are doing great! She is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A month already??? Holy Cow! Both of your girls are beautiful. Glad to hear Bailey is sweet to Addie...Hallie LOVES lulu, sometimes a little TOO much! :-) it's so fun to see your older girls want to help their little sissy's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A month already, time sure flies! Your pics are so adorable with your 2 beautiful girls, and the orange is hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete