Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Big Busy Weekend

It was Robert's Birthday on Sunday, March 9th. I thought what better way to spend your birthday than Blessing your daughter. And he agreed. We had as many Friess' and Montgomery's as we could get at our house after the blessing for a celebration. We had some good eats, a photo shoot, and Robert actually got presents. Now that we live in Oregon our families have to participate in his birthday. Lucky us.
He's the BIG 2-8! And loving it (I think).


Addison on her big day. I used Bailey's blessing dress but winter-ized it with a sweater and shoes. I was going to use tights but they are just so gosh darn big on the little babies, so I passed.


I love the look of headbands on little girls, but I'm always afraid that I'm giving her a headache. Oh well, no pain no gain.

She was pretty tired with all the friends and family over.

Here's our new family picture. We actually had to wake up Bailey from a nap to take pictures, so she's not at her best but still so cute in her dress.


The Friess family minus Ryan and Brent.

Sarah and Addison, I think we'll take a picture of these two together at every family gathering from now on. I mean they are only 12 days apart, so it's fun to compare.

Are these the most adorable shoes you've ever seen. We are so crazy for them we are getting another pair for Sarah (so she and Addison can match).


3 comments:

  1. Those shoes ARE adorable!! She looks so precious in her blessing dress. It looks like it was a great day. And Happy Birthday, Robert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is BEAUTIFUL I love the blessing dress and SHOES! I love your new family picture...we need one now too! :-) You look great em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty baby! I think she looks like Emily in those blessing pictures. Wow! A family of 4 now; hope the adjustments are going good. Oh, and I love the shoes, did someone make them???

    ReplyDelete