The breakfast of champions, she started eating her chocolate egg as soon as it was opened.
Playing with all her little toys. (The hair is a little crazy in the morning, sorry)
*************************************
I tried to find an Egg hunt here in Salem and it was slim pickins. I thought for sure the waterfront would have some action but they had "tea with peter rabbit" the prior weekend (we totally missed that bus). Some rehab center was holding a free egg hunt but it seemed a little sketchy. Eventually I found Bauman Farms and it was a great decision. In the afternoon we meet our family at Bauman Farms for our Easter celebration.
While waiting for everyone to show up we played at the playground. That's what they're for ya know.
This is Robert riding on a tire horse swing. Totally random but funny none the less.
And Bailey did amazing on the jumping pillow trampoline thing. I really thought she would fall a ton and start crying but she just jumped right in (literally). She went crazy, bouncing all over with her cousins.
Grandpa & Jackson check out the farm in a wagon.
We wait patiently for the Easter egg hunt to begin. It's very hard but we waited. And about 300 other kids waited too. The farm was packed but they had enough eggs to go around. There we eggs hiding in the grass, tractors, wheel barrels, etc.
And they're off.
Myah & Haven love spending time with Bailey. They love their skirts as well. They even where them over their pajamas.
It took her a while but Bailey got the hang of this whole egg hunt thing down (with the help of her dad).
And before we knew it the hunt was over and all the eggs were gone. Some eggs had candy, some were empty, and two were filled with a coupon for a FREE DONUT! (It's not dunkin but you just don't say no to a free donut)
Addison even got into the hunt.
The weather was perfect and we looked okay so we decided to take a decent family picture.
The three "Bobs". I don't like it when people call Robert- Bob because that our Dads. But it's a fun picture.
Addison slept in her Bjorn the whole time.
The day of fun ended in a barrel ride of eggs. We will definitely go back to Bauman Farms next Easter. It was great and the kids were exhausted. Bailey fell asleep within 5 minutes of our drive home.

Cute pictures!! Love your blog page too! You look great!
ReplyDeleteCheyenne
Wow! Sometimes I wish I was part of the Friess clan. Ya'll have such a party everytime you get together. Your girls are cute, cute, cute.
ReplyDelete