Oh my goodness I cant believe she is one already! She has gotten so big and is so adorable! Glad to see you guys are doing good! Happy First Birthday Addison! :)
Welcome to our BLOG. In case you don't know, Robert and I went on our first date when I turned 16. Years later, we got married in the Portland Temple. Then we moved to Utah, graduated colleges, moved back to Oregon, had four beautiful girls, and are living the dream. Now Robert is attending Law School plus getting his MBA and I'm a stay at home mom with little job on the side. We are very blessed!
Oh my goodness I cant believe she is one already! She has gotten so big and is so adorable! Glad to see you guys are doing good! Happy First Birthday Addison! :)
ReplyDeleteWe love you Addie!
ReplyDeletealready? wow! happy birthday to the little cutie pie! first, walking; next, running!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Addison. Love that name -- my second is named Madison -- so I might be partial to that name.
ReplyDelete