My girls love to DANCE!!!
(even while eating breakfast)
Each morning I jump onto the internet via Robert's laptop (my computer died a month ago, thus my lack of blogging). So I check my emails, do some work, and catch up on your blogs. I've always got my blog page up so I can listen to my favorite songs. The girls love to dance and have now become experts at dancing without the use of their legs. And take note of Bailey trying to fix her hair for the camera. So funny!

Sooooo cute.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! Em, I was completely cracking up watching this! First, Bailey doing her little moves on the stool, which sort of made me nervous because I could see it moving under her! Then about halfway through, when Addison starts bopping her head right & left to the beat while regularly pausing for drinks from the sippy cup, I about LOST IT! The girl clearly knows it's important to stay hydrated while dancing! Finally, when Bailey starts clapping and Addie doesn't miss a beat - and doesn't even LOOK at her - and starts into it too...I love it. Thanks for the great laugh and sharing your adorable girls!!
ReplyDeletei just die.. isnt it cute that Addie copies her sissy?! YEAH for video!! i'm just waitin for Bai to FALL OFF the chair- and the hair fixin.. so so girly.. thats SO an ice breaker for a HS date she goes on.. just whip THIS vid out!
ReplyDelete