Monday, February 16, 2009

"THE BIG ONE"

Addison Paige is
ONE year of age!!!

**********************
We had a small Montgomery gathering at our house on Sunday to celebrate Addie's first birthday. Rob made a great dinner and I provided the dessert.
"Happy birthday to ME!!!

Now bring on the cake!"

Addie's first birthday cake.

For Bailey's birthdays I've made character cakes (Curious George & Winnie the Pooh) because that is what she liked. Addie on the other hand doesn't really like TV so she got cute poka-dots.


Singing happy birthday.


Interesting . . .

. . . I think I'm getting the hang of this . . .


. . . ummhh I'm going to need some space . . .

. . . that was the best thing ever!!!

I don't know what it was but I loved it.

Everyone relaxed. Robert, Bailey, Grandpa Bob M. (yes, she has two grandpa Bob's)


James, Keisha, Grandma Tammie.

Eating cheese is so fun Grandma.

Opening presents- she just dove right in.

Making her own music.


Playing at her new music table with Bailey and Grandpa.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the pic with the whole cute (large) cake on her high chair -- cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get out! That cake is awesome! I'm very jealous. I love the pictures of her drunk on cake. What a doll! Congratulations Addie!

    ReplyDelete