Sunday, December 14, 2008

The other day,

I had to go to the bank to deposit some rent checks. Robert had taken the car to a business meeting so we made the bank trip a fun outing. I got the kids all bundled up, into the stroller and the baby bjorn and walked two blocks down the road to the bagel shop. Bailey and I shared an everything bagel, toasted with cream cheese and a hot chocolate (Ads got a few bites too). After our snack we walked further down the road to the bank. Once the checks were in the account we walked one more block to the park. Yeah, four blocks from my new house is a beautiful park.
Addie was way pumped to find her big sisters leftover cereal bar in the stroller. She was covered in raspberry gooeyness by the time I got to her.

"Look at me Addie, I swingin"
Whenever we go to the park Bailey spends every minute on the swings. She loves them.


Addie had to give the swing a try, since big sister made it look so fun. And Bailey was my big helper as she pushed Addie.
It was a fun little outing and we are starting to really enjoy this town and the neighborhood that we live in.




1 comment:

  1. what a fun day at the park. i have to admit i was expecting another adventure gone awry, but i'm glad it wasn't. hope all the plumbing issues and craziness calms down soon! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete