Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Girls night out/in

The other night I got a call from Kerry and Cody asking me to hang out. Even though Rob had been with girls all day while I worked on slipcovers with me mom he continued to watch the girls and put them to bed, so I could go out! What a great hubby!
I met up with the girls and we chatted for a while a Kerry's house. Then we went out for some grub. Then we turned up the notch by playing Rockband together.
I totally sucked at the guitar, at rockband, at all things video games. My first go round at the guitar I got 0% correct. All because I didn't strum, I just hit the color tabs. Lame.

Kerry totally rocked it out as a hard core singer.


And Cody was all over the drums like white on rice. I don't know what that means but she is really good.
It was so nice to be out with the girls and just hang out. We should do it again, soon.

3 comments:

  1. Girls nights are the best! :) Glad you had fun. Hey, I need your new address. Will you e-mail it to me please? Thanks.
    jenn_mize@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! seeing kerry in that pic reminds me of the days in the sycamore house...good times, good times. nice to know that you're keepin' it real, em. and if it makes you feel better, i have no gee-tar skills either. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of your faces are the best part the whole post! :-) you 3 are hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete