No way! Addie looks like YOU! ... and your apartment is gorgeous! Sign me up ... oh, no- on second thought I'd have to come back to Oregon. We have had two days of gray and cold (59 degrees) and rain this week and I was going NUTS! Today it is sunny again ... still cold, but blue sky and sunny!! Come on down!!
Welcome to our BLOG. In case you don't know, Robert and I went on our first date when I turned 16. Years later, we got married in the Portland Temple. Then we moved to Utah, graduated colleges, moved back to Oregon, had four beautiful girls, and are living the dream. Now Robert is attending Law School plus getting his MBA and I'm a stay at home mom with little job on the side. We are very blessed!
10 months....oh she's a cutie!!! is she walking yet?? it looks like she's almost there!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so much like Robert!! That picture of Bailey as Alice the Fairy is make me gut laugh! She looks just like her! Your a good mom.
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteNo way! Addie looks like YOU! ... and your apartment is gorgeous! Sign me up ... oh, no- on second thought I'd have to come back to Oregon. We have had two days of gray and cold (59 degrees) and rain this week and I was going NUTS! Today it is sunny again ... still cold, but blue sky and sunny!! Come on down!!
ReplyDelete