Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Taraxacum officinale

Or "wishing flower" to my 3 year old.
We went for a walk to the park yesturday. It was sunny and beautiful, but I knew the rain was coming (typical Oregon spring). We went anyway. Upon our arrival Bailey picked up a wishing flower, blew off the petals and said "I always wish for more daddy cuddles". It was the best part of my day.
She then handed me a wishing flower and told me to make a wish, I did. Bailey asked me what I wished for and I said "that Journey Gym gets more money, I alway wish for that". She told me "that's silly", oh if she only knew.
We had a great time at the park and when we head home it started to rain on us.

1 comment:

  1. Those are both very good wishes. Good luck with Journey Gym. I'm sure Bailey will continue to have her wishes come true:)

    ReplyDelete