Or should I say to "papa's work". On Fridays I drive down to Salem to work at my dads dental office (I do work from home remotely the other days of the week). The office is supposed to be closed, but occasionally a patient sneeks onto the schedual. Robert was way over due for a cleaning so my mom got to spend her day off not being off.
Bailey was a great dental assistant to Grandma.
She was quite good at the "sucker".
Somehow grandma convinced Bailey to get into the chair and get her teeth clean.
She did her own sucking with the "sucker".
Then is was Addie's turn.
She layed down and everything.
But she was still a little scared, she had to hold her daddies hand through the whole experience.
Lucky us no cavities. Or maybe I should say lucky grandpa, because he usually foots the bill for our dental work. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the clean teeth!








Don't you love connections? Free dental work must be awesome. I love that Addie held Robert's hand the entire time. How sweet.
ReplyDeleteYour daughters are so cute! Nice to hear they are not scared of the dentist
ReplyDeleteI don't know that I knew your Dad is a dentist and Mom a hygienist. That's cool! I should try to take Ava in, but I don't want to be the one to clean her teeth, she'd probably do better if it wasn't me.
ReplyDelete