Thursday, March 26, 2009

Robert's response

I just had to share how funny my hubby is. He left a comment on this blog (a first) as anonymous and then signed his name at the end. This is his response to the "male model" post below. Enjoy!

To bad you didn't marry that guy he's hot! Just think, you could be traveling the world, meeting famous people and all sorts of stuff. you would probably be anorexic and have a cocaine habit like most models, but it would be worth it. If tall, dark, skinny, and handsome is what you want, when i get home later i can try, and i emphasize try, to squeeze into my skinny jeans, and skin tight t-shirt for you (i could borrow one from Dan or John as well as a scarf). I can't do anything about the tall, or dark attribute but the handsome part, seriously, I'm not sure i can get much hotter! I'm even growing out Fabio like hair, which will hide my current bald and thinning look and give me undeniably sexy, Donald Trump like wisps of hair that I will of course comb over. Love you babe, and thanks for not choosing the world famous incredibly sexy male model, and for taking a chance on a once skinny and muscular, now plump, and balding somewhat young man.
Robert.

5 comments:

  1. That was HILARIOUS.... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like what my husband would say to the "model" post. Your Robert is a good sport and he is way better off in the lady department. He's got 3 ladies all the time to make him happy (Emily, Addison, and Bailey)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized why you thought Matt Gordon was a hottie. At the Utah Sycamore House (with our FUBU phone # - wasn't that cool!) I do recall one Emily M. thinking NASCAR Jeff Gordon was hot stuff. So maybe the whole Gordon last name thing worked for you back then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hubby rocks! That was stinkin' hilarious! You are way better off with Robert than any man out there, and He too is one lucky dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are really funny...loved this one!

    ReplyDelete