I say "Old Birthdays" for two reasons.
1- Both Robert and Dan are starting to get old (29 &31)
2- These pictures are really old (it's been over a month since I've downloaded my pictures) and thus I feel like this birthday gathering was a long time ago.
Dan got a lot of books (but he doesn't read . . . books that is). We got him chocolate!
Robert got cooking supplies, spot on gifts!Finders keepers!
One candle because 31+29=60 and that would be way too many candles and a fire hazard.
Caden did very well for his first outing as a 'big boy' in underwear.
Haven, Myah, BAM all watched movies so the adults could talk.
Bennett & Jackson enjoying the show.
It was a great family get together and the neighbors below our apartment didn't complain about the noise. It didn't hurt that I called them earlier in the week and said "my family is coming over, it will be loud. Please make arrangements so you can have a pleasant day". I think it worked.
One candle because 31+29=60 and that would be way too many candles and a fire hazard.
Caden did very well for his first outing as a 'big boy' in underwear.
Haven, Myah, BAM all watched movies so the adults could talk.
Bennett & Jackson enjoying the show.It was a great family get together and the neighbors below our apartment didn't complain about the noise. It didn't hurt that I called them earlier in the week and said "my family is coming over, it will be loud. Please make arrangements so you can have a pleasant day". I think it worked.



Happy B-lated Bdays to Dan and Robert.
ReplyDeleteOh Em! Still the same you. I miss you! When are you going to come and visit Utah??
ReplyDelete