I've been without technology for a week. But the nice comcast man came out today and set me up with the 21st century essentials. I haven't watched TV, listened to talk radio, or been on the Internet for over 7 days and it was kind of nice. But now I have 113 emails to read and over 200 blog posts to look at on my google reader. I promise to post pictures of our new place when I finish decorating and get settled. Some quick updates on us: Bailey learned how to climb out of her crib. Yep, you heard right. A 2 1/2 year old in a crib, it was good while it lasted. A toddler bed is in the near future. Oh, and Addison cut two new teeth the first night here. She woke up every 45 minutes sreaming and after moving and unpacking boxes all day I was really hoping for some solid snooze time. But she's better now and cruising all over the place. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanks Giving.
I'm thankful for technology and my new house!

ok...so where are you guys???
ReplyDeleteYay, we missed you! Glad to hear you're settled and living in the modern world. We don't have cable here and most of the time I like it, but every so often, I just really crave some veg head time with nothing but stupid tv on. Maybe for Christmas?
ReplyDeletewhat would we do without the internet to keep us all bloggin' and facebookin' so that we can keep in touch with each other? thank you, comcast! so where did you move to anyway? and i need your new address so i can send you a christmas card...email jakenapril@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteyou moved already?! Bummer in the bum. Well, let me know when you come into town or maybe we can have a pre-christmas party when other people start arriving to town cuz I still want to see you. And I have your clothes.
ReplyDelete