Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Happenings . . .

Halloween was CRAZY this year.
I spent the whole week building up to halloween packing boxes, cleaning our house, and moving (Rob helped). So Bailey's costume was way last minute and Aunt Pam had gotten Addie's earlier in the month (thanks Aunt Pam). We finished moving out of our old place at 5:00 and headed to the ward party at 5:45. It was a really good party (to our great surprise).
Addie was a Pea Pod and was busting out of the seams. She couldn't move in it so we had to carry her everywhere. But she looked so cute.

Bailey was a farmer, lame I know but it didn't really matter to her. She was just happy to be at a party.


BAM had a blast, she tried eating a donut on a string.


Robert enjoyed the cupcake walk and tried to increase his odds of winning but standing on two numbers.

Fishing for candy.

"I gotd itd!"

"Man, this kid is heavy"

"Ummh, yeah I'll be taking this kind sir"
After the ward party we headed over to Grandma Tammie's home and did some trick-or-treating.

Her first knock at the door. She did the whole trick-or-treat thing, then she turned around and had a look on her face like 'I can't believe this actually worked'.

She had a blast and was so excited.

The best part was she wouldn't let anyone put the candy into her bag. She always grabbed it and put it into her monster bag herself. Very controlling.
Addie was a real trooper, probably because she got held the whole time.

Here's our family picture on the hay ride. It was a great halloween, hopefully next year we'll all get dressed up.

5 comments:

  1. that peapod costume is adorable! looks like a good ward party, and I can totally imagine Peter standing on two places in a cupcake too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I'm totally confused. So you guys moved? Did you get to find a place that is in our ward? I hope! I had no idea that you even moved on Halloween. Crazy! Okay, so fill me in. Call me or e-mail me (jenn_mize@hotmail.com). I hope all is well!
    Oh and Addy is dang adorable in that costume. And Bailey is too cute that she had to put the candy in her bag. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused too did you move again????
    You guys looked like you had tons of fun on Halloween. Happy aniversary and awesome pictures. Take care always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt and I moved on Halloween day once, too. Not the greatest of all Halloween memories. I couldn't even tell you what the kids were dressed like that year. Or who took them trick or treating. But you do what you gotta do, huh?

    I'm sure you guys will find an apt. to manage soon. Good for you, taking a step on that sucky get out of debt road. Luckily, that road eventually leads to good things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bailey looks so old to me in these photos. I was looking at pictures of her from Easter the other and she still looks like a toddler then. Now she is such a big girl! It goes too fast!

    ReplyDelete